Around the NHL 10 - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Okay he is no superstar or even a very good player but as a role player he does just fine. How you can rationalize keeping Kuhlman or Maenalanen over him is a head scratcher and maybe one of the media types could ask him tomorrow.

That question would be very low on the priority list.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Okay he is no superstar or even a very good player but as a role player he does just fine. How you can rationalize keeping Kuhlman or Maenalanen over him is a head scratcher and maybe one of the media types could ask him tomorrow.
pretty sure that would be more on bones then chevy

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Anyway Woodcroft kind of reminds me Erwin Shroedinger.

- minus the cats, cosmology, eyeglasses and the plethora of women

licensed-image

Kopitar always looks like a genetic experiment recently animated.

giphy.gif

Holy feck another LA goal!!!

B33R LEAGUE

"Just another day at the office" -Byfuglien
May 19, 2021
Im not necessarily rooting for the Oilers, because an image of Evander Kane raising the cup above his head makes me puke...

But i am rooting for McDavid winning a Cup in a Market that shares similar problems that Winnipeg suffers from.

I would like to see a Canadian team win it all as it has never happened in my life time. Then again, the thought of the Maple Leafs hoisting the Cup could result in my death.

So of all the remaining teams, i think ill probably jump on the Edmonton bandwagon.

I apologize to Jets 1.0 fans as I realize this is sacrilege, but i wasn't around for that period.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Oilers leafs final would kill bettman

But McDavid vs Matthews would be pretty cool to see
Honestly though, with the goaltending both of those teams are getting, he’s probably not too worried. It will be the end of both of them.

Im not necessarily rooting for the Oilers, because an image of Evander Kane raising the cup above his head makes me puke...

But i am rooting for McDavid winning a Cup in a Market that shares similar problems that Winnipeg suffers from.

I would like to see a Canadian team win it all as it has never happened in my life time. Then again, the thought of the Maple Leafs hoisting the Cup could result in my death.

So of all the remaining teams, i think ill probably jump on the Edmonton bandwagon.

I apologize to Jets 1.0 fans as I realize this is sacrilege, but i wasn't around for that period.
You’re dead to me

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat

I saw the Habs win and was alive at the time the Leafs won their last cup, my dad was a fan (I feel shame). There's a part of me that would like a Canadian team to win, but not the Oilers or Leafs, anyone but them. And I hate the 'Nucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad