GDT: Around the League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Man watching the oilers get ansoluteky peppered in the 3rd just to have mike smith standin his head must be nice.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
The week of losts in the NHL.

Last Night Jay Boumeyster with an Heart Attack, out of the Season for sure.
Today News spreading around, Shea Weber Injury is most likely an Career ending Injury. Cause the new Injury is on the same area he had an surgery before and it doesnt look well.
Columbus Blue Jackets looseing Seth Jones for the Rest of the Season.
When im not complete wrong, there was two more Season ending Injuries this Week.

Reactions: harv33173

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
From 31 Thoughts

10. What is it with Florida defencemen who score as forwards?

Mark Pysyk had a career night last week in Toronto, with a hat trick in a critical win.

Michael Matheson had a goal and two assists in another huge victory, Tuesday against the Devils. Matheson has six more years to go on a contract with a $4.875-million AAV, but the cash goes up towards the end. The Panthers have explored the market for him, and I think there are teams that do like him. But the contract complicates it.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
2 goal night for Marchessault including OT winner vs Blues.
So glad Tallon managed this asset the way he did, we don't need these good players in our team to make us better.
he was asking for 5 million and he's not even six feet tall!!!!! what a bum!

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Anyone around the league that can trade us a top 4 Dman? I feel like even with other teams battling injury we may miss out if we don’t acquire one.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Glad Jay Is ok and glad the game was postponed. Exactly what should be done in that kind of situation.

Always hated that we had to go out and finish the Buffalo game(which of course we lost) when Zednik throat got slashed.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Glad Jay Is ok and glad the game was postponed. Exactly what should be done in that kind of situation.

Always hated that we had to go out and finish the Buffalo game(which of course we lost) when Zednik throat got slashed.
I remember watching that game on TV. I believe the game was in Buffalo? I was in total shock after it happened. I just stared blankly at the TV while the rest of the game went on. I did not want it to happen, and the teams showed zero emotion. If I remember correctly, I believe OJ was pretty upset after the game that they had to play it out.

Reactions: Frisky Dingo

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
I remember watching that game on TV. I believe the game was in Buffalo? I was in total shock after it happened. I just stared blankly at the TV while the rest of the game went on. I did not want it to happen, and the teams showed zero emotion. If I remember correctly, I believe OJ was pretty upset after the game that they had to play it out.
Didn't a reporter asked him how he's feeling or what he thought of the incident and it pissed him off to no end.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Looks like Edmonton will also be without Kassian onn Saturday. Can't kick a guy with your skate, Anyone who has played hockey knows that. Even if you haven't played hockey, common sense says don't do that. I've heard at least a 4 game suspension. I had a teammate once who kicked the guy, he got 8 games.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreChamps
Jul 13, 2013
JBouw had a pacemaker put in, confirming his career is done (you can't play with that, hits could dislodge it). Fortunately he'll be able to live a normal life, my resentment for '09 ended years ago.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
JBouw had a pacemaker put in, confirming his career is done (you can't play with that, hits could dislodge it). Fortunately he'll be able to live a normal life, my resentment for '09 ended years ago.
Of course, at the end of the day it's just a game. A players health is more important than any championship. Glad he's recovering. One of the best defenseman to ever wear Panther colors.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Ferland with more concussion like symptoms..may need to rest for a whole year.
Think that's a wrap for him if he wants to recover and have a somewhat healthy life.
Sad end because he was a decent middle 6 guy and he's just 27.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad