GDT: Around the League

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
I don’t think Yandle is as likely as you think. He’s been pulling his weight. He made the great pass at the end of the Pitt game, Dadonov couldn’t finish/got slashed. He had a couple last night as well. When our PP goes cold we tend to lose too and it’s hard to believe we’ll have as good as a PP

matheson is as good as gone, imo but we may be sending a first with him

We won't have as good a PP, but we'll be better defensively overall. I agree that Yandle is likely gone, whoever the gm is.

Great8Cam

Sponsor
Nov 2, 2008
Trocheck, Matheson, Pysyk, Scevior, Malgin, Hopefully Yandle, and now Hawk who isn’t playing well, can all go.

Poor Bob, I have said it before, Tallas is a goalie killer.

Reactions: Boothinator

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Trocheck, Matheson, Pysyk, Scevior, Malgin, Hopefully Yandle, and now Hawk who isn’t playing well, can all go.

Poor Bob, I have said it before, Tallas is a goalie killer.

I agree! Tallas needs to get the boot! Don't understand why he gets a free pass every time!

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
And if Yandle doesn't agree to a trade then what?

It doesn't matter who is the GM, he has an NMC. If he don't want to go, he don't go.

Yeah i get that, but most players waive when they're not wanted. There are some cases where players refuse if they've been with the team a long time, or are close to retirement, etc. But that's rare.

Reactions: klabob

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
And if Yandle doesn't agree to a trade then what?

It doesn't matter who is the GM, he has an NMC. If he don't want to go, he don't go.

Start with benching him to show him that playoffs/performance are more important than his personal iron man streak (which I do respect the hell of him for) but if Huberdeau, Ekblad and others sit, so can Yandle.
Q probably would have done it already but the streak is preventing that because that would create a ton of criticism and dissension in the room.

He's been here almost 4 years and we haven't made it with him so he may want to move on as well, especially if we miss again?
Don't think it has to get nasty depending on his team wish list, I'd bet BOS is definitely on it.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Maybe it’s my salt but Campbell initiates contact and then sold it. I don’t doubt for a second if that’s us that it’s game over.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Th
Maybe it’s my salt but Campbell initiates contact and then sold it. I don’t doubt for a second if that’s us that it’s game over.
That would probably hold true if stepans skate was outside the crease. But it went right thru and Campbell has a right to that space wether he initiated or not

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Looks like Jay Bouw collapsed on the bench in Anaheim

Update: Apparently awake and going to the hospital.

Get well soon!

Last edited:

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Th

That would probably hold true if stepans skate was outside the crease. But it went right thru and Campbell has a right to that space wether he initiated or not
I remember Colton Orr tackling Clem and the goal still being allowed. I don't trust refs and Toronto with goalie interference against us.

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Canes lost to Dallas 4-1

Draisaitl gets 4 pts in Oilers 5-3 win! So he will build up a nice cushion in the NHL scoring race! Really proud of him as a German. Have to keep him in check on Saturday

Last edited:
Reactions: PSLguy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad