Around the League XXXIV: Offseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

puterwiz53

Nov 17, 2010
Saint John, New Brunswick
Trading one of the core if they are willing to lift their no-trade clause is the way to go if it is a decent trade that also frees up more cap size. I am thinking of either Seabs or Toews. Seabs for even a bag of pucks but only a trade that makes sense for Toews. I bet he would be willing to waive to go to Winnipeg which is his home town or maybe a team on the cusp of winning a stanley cup. I agree that all should be shopped just to see what offers are out there. They Hawks need to to try and free up a fair bit more salary to be effective in the off season at free agency.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Blues are going to be stacked in a few years. Kyrou, Kostin, Thomas, Husso, Thompson, Dunn, now they add another 1st and Foley...

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I honestly have no words for that trade...I can see a younger Motte, but ****ing Jokinen???? WTF???

Benning is easily the worst GM in the NHL. And probably arguably one of the worst, if not the worst, in all of the major professional sports.

Jokinen on his 4th team in a single season... Wonder what the record is?

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Benning is easily the worst GM in the NHL. And probably arguably one of the worst, if not the worst, in all of the major professional sports.

Jokinen on his 4th team in a single season... Wonder what the record is?
Mark Arcobella played on 5 teams in 1 year I believe...
As for Benning, how he got his contract extended must be on his drafting skill where he seems to do well at with Boeser, EP, Gaudette, etc..

his trading skill is well worst than my offers on here..lol

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
am I the only one who is wondering why the hell the Rangers threw J.T. Miller in that deal with McDonagh???? That just doesn't seem like enough in return for those 2 players when Rick Nash got what he got alone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad