Around the League Thread | Where elbows aren’t penalties and what’s the capital of Thailand again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
At some point gotta count on Nurse/Ceci/Skinner to shit the bed here.
Yeah not too worried, lots of guys in the Oilers can't handle the pressure the Panthers put onto the puck so even if they don't have much possession they can chain grade-A chances pretty quickly.

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Damnit... Skinner make a good decision to play the puck while the Panthers went to change, easier to score when they aren't set ig

Reactions: Peen

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Just saying... I heard some Florida sports radio earlier today and they were discussing the parade route. Bad bad karma.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Turned it off. You can tell when it isn't a teams night.

Florida better come out for Game 5.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Oilers are converting on their chances at the moment. Skinner stole a goal, and the posts another for Florida - but the run of play has been fairly even. Score is 3-1, but lots of hockey to play.
if it’s close come the third, the oilers have proven over n over that they aren’t consistent enough holding leads

and that was against teams that weren’t matching them 1:1 at evens before that… like the panthers are

Reactions: vadim sharifijanov

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Oilers are converting on their chances at the moment. Skinner stole a goal, and the posts another for Florida - but the run of play has been fairly even. Score is 3-1, but lots of hockey to play.
Nhl wants more games management by refs will run this one cant in Florida

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
if it’s close come the third, the oilers have proven over n over that they aren’t consistent enough holding leads

and that was against teams that weren’t matching them 1:1 at evens before that… like the panthers are

I haven’t seen an Oilers game where they are winning 4-1 or losing 4-1 where I think “it’s over”. They’re capable of insane comebacks, but also ridiculous chokes.

Game is still in reach for Florida, they just need the next goal. Keep chipping away. First period was probably the most evenly played of the series, IMO - Bob just couldn’t take away a sure goal for Florida, and Skinner managed to do so for Edmonton.

Does a team have the chance to win the Cup tonight? Asking because watching CBC, I’m left with the impression only one team is playing. :laugh:

Reactions: HockeyWooot

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC

Cats need one now and quit thinking about cup just play

Reactions: vadim sharifijanov

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
Gotta hand it to Edmonton as they came to play. Now for the epic collapse :D

BBQ is up to temp and ready for the steaks!!!
They will give it to not lose at home would love sweep but coils aren't taking 4 in a row

Hrudy is gonna need clean shorts )

Reactions: Jack Burton

Baby Pettersson

Mar 8, 2014
Saskatoon
I haven’t seen an Oilers game where they are winning 4-1 or losing 4-1 where I think “it’s over”. They’re capable of insane comebacks, but also ridiculous chokes.

Game is still in reach for Florida, they just need the next goal. Keep chipping away. First period was probably the most evenly played of the series, IMO - Bob just couldn’t take away a sure goal for Florida, and Skinner managed to do so for Edmonton.

Does a team have the chance to win the Cup tonight? Asking because watching CBC, I’m left with the impression only one team is playing. :laugh:
Exactly. Reason why Edmonton is so fun to watch is because no matter the score the game is never over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad