Around the League Thread | The one where Florida blows it…?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
I wonder about us being involved in this supposed madness that’s about to occur. We haven’t signed really done anything of note outside of Hronek, and that’s been surprising to me.

Has this board had a convo about the Zito meltdown after game 5?

Hated the vibes from that. Gotta show composure.
For those of us in the states what madness is this?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
He's had 3-4 serious knee-leg injuries and I've always been impressed by how well he comes back from them with no fear in his game. The sheer number has caught up with him.
He’s only 28 but yeah injuries catch up fast. Good that he signed the max term deal coming out of elc.

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
Florida was fantastic to end the period and Edmonton is fortunate.

But the more this goes down to the wire in a tie game, the more I lean Edmonton because of the star power
You can't teach McDrai, as they say.

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
He’s only 28 but yeah injuries catch up fast. Good that he signed the max term deal coming out of elc.
Off the top of my head there was a horrible broken leg that tore up a bunch of knee ligaments as well, a broken ankle, a couple of other knee injuries, and maybe something else broken.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I really don’t think the officiating was bad in our series against the oilers and to put it in the same category as what happened in 2011 R4 & 2013 R1 devalues the rig that occurred in those series

mossey3535

Feb 7, 2011
God OEL is dumb. Just running around his own zone, basically started because he expected a forward behind the net to somehow pass it to him right near the crease instead of anticipating it would be put in the corner because they guy was on his backhand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad