Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
And thats game for Florida.

Rangers will have to adjust and adjust quickly they're not facing caps or canes "easy" goalies who are going to let in softies. Bob's been on a role since last year

I would like to know how in the effing blue hell did Bob all of a sudden find his mojo
Officer Bobovskry is straight voodoo. No love for Florida but I'm starting to enjoy the insane story arc of Bobovskry. He has the Breaking Bad writers for agents I think.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
they lost the cup last year, given how they've played this season I think they will be better prepared to handle "adjustments and push back" from opposition

that said....

Dallas is winning the cup ;)
I think Shesterkin will own that one and bounce back next game. He wasn’t alone there were a bunch of guys that need to be better.

Dallas and Florida would be the best possible Cup final. I know a few families that moved here from Houston TX that are big Stars fans.

Reactions: PromisedLand

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
Rangers are dead in the water if Adam Fox is as injured as he appears to be.

They don't have nearly enough puck movement from their back end.

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
I took Florida in 5. I’m not convinced by the Rangers, despite them winning the presidents. I don’t think they’re heavy enough especially up front.

I get paper tiger vibes from NYR

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I don't like Marner as much as the next guy but trading him for a midget like Saros is a disaster waiting to happen.
He ain’t real tall but he’s thick and flexible. If the Preds are trading him to the Leafs I think they’d need either Nylander ( which should have happened 6 yrs ago) or Knies and picks.

• Wow

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I took Florida in 5. I’m not convinced by the Rangers, despite them winning the presidents. I don’t think they’re heavy enough especially up front.

I get paper tiger vibes from NYR
Agreed, I also have Florida in 5. While the Rangers took a commanding lead in the Carolina series, they almost blew it if not for Andersen shitting the bed in game 6, and most of those games were very tight and I'd even say Carolina outplayed them for most of the series. Bob can match Shesty and Florida plays a brand of hockey that nullifies the Rangers' strengths.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Dat flex!

You'd think "The Sopranos" just promoted him to mob boss:

1000019264.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad