Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
At this point in Game 1 the Leafs were saying to blow it up.

Wonder if Florida is as fickle.
They already blew it up in 2022

Hubes + Weegar shown the door

Duclair moved on from

Next up Ekblad is likely gone amd replaced for cheaper

Panthers seem like they will make moves to their core besides Tkachuk if they falter during his prime

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
I was unaware that you were allowed to score goals on the power play
Usually happens when the PP got a good shooter, but not the best one. Bc the best one usually don't score on PP.

They already blew it up in 2022

Hubes + Weegar shown the door

Duclair moved on from

Next up Ekblad is likely gone amd replaced for cheaper

Panthers seem like they will make moves to their core besides Tkachuk if they falter during his prime
I think Panthers losing the first game makes sense, they were rusty esp Bob.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Rangers have a better goalie than the Leafs, so why aren't they trying to win 2-1 or 1-0? I was told it's the only way to win.

8 goals, 4 of them on the PP through 2 games! Too many goals!!!
Because the Rangers are well-coached and play to their strengths, while the Leafs are poorly coached and play when they feel like it.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Honestly, this comparison is not even relevant for me. The bigger issue is try comparing Makar to the best Leafs defenseman and see how many >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> are required. This guy is so far beyond anything the Leafs have.
It should be given that they are compensated similarly, and Mackinnon charges his team for victory most nights.

Makar is fantastic as well, but 29 "stirs the drink" there.

Reactions: saffronleaf

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Avs/Stars game 3-3 and super stars scoring like WTF? Did they not get a memo scoring more than 2 goals is not allowed and super stars i.e. high AAV players are not allowed to score?

Huh?

Same with Rangers/Canes: 4-3

Leafs staff gotta tell them whats up with them scoring more than 2 goals huh?

Honestly, this comparison is not even relevant for me. The bigger issue is try comparing Makar to the best Leafs defenseman and see how many >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> are required. This guy is so far beyond anything the Leafs have.

Avs' cap allocation doesn't include 4 forwards with 11AAV+ which will be the case for teh Leafs next season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad