Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
You never go full Leafs

Unfortunately, Boston is playing well thus far.

I think Boston's game plan is to play it safe...defend well, let their goalie make the saves, make the most of Panther's defensive breakdowns, and try to capitalize on any powerplay opportunities...Bruins don't have the fire power to go toe-to-toe with Florida.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
I think Boston's game plan is to play it safe...defend well, let their goalie make the saves, make the most of Panther's defensive breakdowns, and try to capitalize on any powerplay opportunities...Bruins don't have the fire power to go toe-to-toe with Florida.
They play a playoff-style game.

And they do it well.

Of course Boston is going to sweep Florida now and go to the SCF.

Leafs only lose to teams that win the East
Yeah like f***ing Columbus

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
1000003842.gif

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
Ekblad is terrible, Forsling can only carry him so much.

Boston running on fumes, they were an easy pick to win game 1, seen this many times.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Game 7 winners seem to do well vs well rested teams. No good winner out of Boston vs Florida.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
You're surprised people don't like losing in the playoffs, especially to teams most considered inferior?

I’m surprised people bring up a 5 game series from many years ago as examples that this current group is failures.

The current group loses to the team every other team in the East usually loses to in 7.

This year in particular everything that could go wrong did go wrong. If you were to name the 3 least likely players you wanted injured this series - you’d probably vote Woll, Matthews and Nylander

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad