Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Next year

NEXT YEAR!!!

200w.gif

Reactions: Buds17

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
No surprises there.

He couldn't care less.

He didn't get the cup.

No surprises there.

He couldn't care less.

He didn't get the cup.

Edit: site is messed. Hit that twice.

Mcdavid still should of came out though. I think guys in the losing side usually do. Looks petty.

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
they don’t give a shit. 40% of the posters on their board were saying they will stop watching hockey completely if florida loses and a few were saying they will stop watching even if they win 😂 can’t make this shit up.
Won’t ever convince me that Southern market fans give half as much as a shit as any Canadian city. Florida wins the Cup at home and the crowd is muted as all hell. f***s sake if that was any Canadian team winning the Cup at home in Game 7 people would be non-stop cheering, hundreds would be crying, the part wouldn’t stop. The majority of noise wouldn’t be from the bloody sound system playing music.

Reactions: torontoblood

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
People gave Bob alot of flack for games 4-6 but he was a rock tonight. Skinner let in an iffy goal and that was the difference.
I don’t think Skinner or Samsonov will be in the league in a few years. Canada literally has no goalies right now. Woller might be Canada’s best right now when he’s not injured.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Not gonna lie I am really happy for Paul Maurice. Nice to see him finally get his after 30 years in the league and coming so close, I thought he was done after Winnipeg

Reactions: Al14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad