Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
If you're Edmonton, you'll gladly take that period. You knew Florida was gonna come out flying after that awful start in game 6

They did a good job weathering the storm.
Oddly enough, and this is not something I would have said earlier in the year, but I think the Oilers might actually benefit more from a low-scoring game. I have no dog in this fight, so mostly I'm just hoping for overtime, bedtime be damned.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Oddly enough, and this is not something I would have said earlier in the year, but I think the Oilers might actually benefit more from a low-scoring game. I have no dog in this fight, so mostly I'm just hoping for overtime, bedtime be damned.

If EDM keeps playing like that this game is over in this period. Maybe I am wrong but they look flat. Losing all puck battles and watch FL dictate the pace.

See what happens here.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
i hope malthews is sitting down and taking notes and learning from his superiors

He’s definitely on vacation but I’ll still hold out hope that watching one of his buddies, either McDavid or Tkachuk, lifting the Cup flips a switch. He’s already shown flashes of that dog these last two years (Tampa series, Game 2 against Boston before his mysterious injury) but he’s still lacking just behind his peers.

Look if I don’t have a little optimism I’ve got nothing.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Bad news for Edmonton not getting one there. Bad call on Chucker, they kill it off hemmed in with 3.5 pk'ers for a minute 40, Old takes momentum from that.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Panthers have completely lost structure

To me he looks like he is moving around A LOT, just trying to get in front of things... he is a mental midget so I wouldn't be surprised if he was super nervous right now and overthinking.
I dunno about that, he's been rock solid this period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad