Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Thats a 57 goal scorer coming free with an almost perfect shot over pads, under glove, just inside the post, yup. You gotta get that save to win, but that's not what I'd call a weak one, just a must have one. Thin line on the difference between the two.

They just showed the replay of the goal. Draisaitl's stick hit Reinhart's so it may have changed the trajectory of the shot. That can mess with the goalie for sure

Reactions: PromisedLand

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
why am I never surprised the Canadian team never wins.

That’s what you get for selling out dominance in the one sport you are good at to the USA because of $$$$$
None of the Canadian teams that have made a final since '93 have been a better squad vs their opponent IMO except for maybe 2011 Vancouver, but they were really banged up by the time the finals rolled around. Plus a prime Bergeron, Tim Thomas and Chara are nothing to scoff at and that core made 2 more finals over the rest of the decade plus multiple division and conference wins.

Reactions: saffronleaf

Go4soda

Dec 15, 2015
Oilers can't finish. They've had quite a few chances but can't put it in. Few loose pucks around the crease area, a post, and Draisaltl has missed a couple one-timers just off memory.
Draisaitl has not looked comfortable in these last 2 rounds. there has to be something going on with him.

saffronleaf

May 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
None of the Canadian teams that have made a final since '93 have been a better squad vs their opponent IMO except for maybe 2011 Vancouver, but they were really banged up by the time the finals rolled around. Plus a prime Bergeron, Tim Thomas and Chara are nothing to scoff at and that core made 2 more finals over the rest of the decade plus multiple division and conference wins.

Canucks were weak, sad

Reactions: PromisedLand

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

this was pathetic by the sedins and nucks IMO

B8BDF9E5-AB5C-4647-9369-DA7128B96BAA.gif.7bb864db8b466e1fdd40318e006ddc7d.gif

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
2011 canucks were probably better. The sens team was really stacked too but probably not better.

It just sucks we have one good thing and we have to “grow the game” and give up dominance in it. Don’t see the MLB or NFL opening teams in Barrie to “grow the game.”

Canadians are sadly mostly just America’s cucks on a political level and act like it’s a virtue.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
I really think oilers got quite a bit of puck luck and lucky bounces in their 3 wins while panthers got none at all.

tonight it seems oilers aren't getting any while panthers are at least based on 40 mins of play

Yeah it all started in game 4. Panthers hit the post twice on the PP and then Janmark had a gaping net but his shot was going wide (lol) and went off Barkov in for the SHG

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Yeah it all started in game 4. Panthers hit the post twice on the PP and then Janmark had a gaping net but his shot was going wide (lol) and went off Barkov in for the SHG

Hyman's first goal was also going wide on a shot from the point by bouchard and then it hit his outer leg and the puck went in

then the offside call and missed too many men penalty on oilers etc.....

I was like did McDavid make a deal with a devil or what LMAO :laugh:

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
his career playoff stat line doesn’t suggest that

I don't know what it is against each team... but he generally struggles at 5v5 and produces a lot on the PP.

And yearly they play at least one bad team, not sure if he pads his stats there or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad