Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
I get it, and ratings will be good no matter what night of the week the game is, but the NHL schedule makers should be shot. Hockey on June 24 is just too much.
Oh ya for sure this shit should have had game 7 last weekend. Would be jokes if on the eve of the cup win the leafs pull off a blockbuster trade that may or may not involve marner too, just to f*** with everything. ..

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Oh ya for sure this shit should have had game 7 last weekend. Would be jokes if on the eve of the cup win the leafs pull off a blockbuster trade that may or may not involve marner too, just to f*** with everything. ..
I love hockey. Love it. But June 24 is too much even for me (it does remind me that my wife's birthday is the day after that, and I have bought nothing...).

• Haha
Reactions: bax and Metroid

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
Asking for a friend, is Oilers still a lucky team to play the Kings, Nucks and Stars then Panthers?

It is really great what the Oilers are doing. This Finals is like their season, was pretty much written off then end up with the longest winning streak in the season.

Gotta give credits to the Oilers for not losing faith in themselves.
On the other hand, Panthers are choking big time, all their swaggers are gone. They are playing like the Leafs, as in not to lose instead of win.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
8umwzw.jpg

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Game 7 for the Stanley Cup, nothing better. I don't want any Canadian team to win the cup unless it's the Leafs, but good for EDM for grabbing their balls and coming back, impressive stuff. Just goes to show you you don't have to have the perfect team to win the Stanley Cup, just have to want it more then your opponents.

And on the flip side, FLA has blown a 3-0 series lead and it won't even matter if they figure out how to to win a game 7.

Gotta love sports.

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Asking for a friend, is Oilers still a lucky team to play the Kings, Nucks and Stars then Panthers?

It is really great what the Oilers are doing. This Finals is like their season, was pretty much written off then end up with the longest winning streak in the season.

On the other hand, Panthers are choking big time, all their swaggers are gone. They are playing like the Leafs, as in not to lose instead of win.
If they win they were lucky and if they lose they were frauds all along.

bax

Mar 4, 2011
Canada

It’s a bit of both I think. They lucked out big time not having to play against Demko. But what they’re doing right now is pure will and determination. It’s awesome. I want that here lol

Reactions: Gabriel426

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
4-1, something, something...

Two years in a row, Florida might be embarrassed in the finals. That's gotta hurt.

Reactions: Metroid
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad