Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Loving
- the Boosch Bomb
- McJesus
- Cup or Bust (Go Gene)

Series not over but I thought it would be Panthers in 5 that seems like a possibility

And Drai needs to be suspended minimum 2 games. Clear head shot and he left his feet
I really had no dog in the fight for SCF. I just wanted a good series. but that dirty ass elbow by Draisaitl pissed me off.

Can't believe I am saying this because I hate Florida; but I hope oilers get swept. That was absolutely DISGUSTING by Draisaitl.

Really? I loved it..I hope it goes nuclear next game. I want a cup that's memorable not this. If I wanted this level of entertainment I could get it at a Memorial Cup.

This is shit

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
LOL at Oilers fans blaming the refs tonight. Yeah, there was a missed 5 on 3, but let's go back to a missed 4 min high stick on McDavid vs Hughes (which changed game 2), or a clear boarding by Henrique (?) on OEL in game 1 in front of the ref

Meanwhile, their players are targeting knees and heads, and may have taken out Florida's best player. I hope Florida celebrates a cup win on Edmonton ice in game 4

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
LOL at Oilers fans blaming the refs tonight. Yeah, there was a missed 5 on 3, but let's go back to a missed 4 min high stick on McDavid vs Hughes (which changed game 2), or a clear boarding by Henrique (?) on OEL in game 1 in front of the ref

Meanwhile, their players are targeting knees and heads, and may have taken out Florida's best player. I hope Florida celebrates a cup win on Edmonton ice in game 4

That's all they've got. It's obvious they can't run with the Panthers.

If I'm Draisaitl, I keep my head up the next few games.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Really? I loved it..I hope it goes nuclear next game. I want a cup that's memorable not this. If I wanted this level of entertainment I could get it at a Memorial Cup.

This is shit

Unless Florida goes after Drai or McDavid on purpose then thats a different story. but then that means oilers will get their PPs which is bad.

I really hope Barkov isn't injured. I absolutely enjoyed Barkov's play. Dude is a machine and probably the best defensive center I've seen since Bergeron in his prime. Players like him should be playing not being injured.

Gabriel426

Jun 30, 2015
So Drai and Hyman have been sort of invisible in two games so far.
I guess Skinner letting in soft goals is making them not score. At least that’s the logic of our top guys not scoring in the playoffs according to this board.

It has nothing to do with them not shooting the pucks or bad PP.

Reactions: 3blizzard4

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
Unless Florida goes after Drai or McDavid on purpose then thats a different story. but then that means oilers will get their PPs which is bad.

I really hope Barkov isn't injured. I absolutely enjoyed Barkov's play. Dude is a machine and probably the best defensive center I've seen since Bergeron in his prime. Players like him should be playing not being injured.
I think they kept him out because they were confident in the win.

I hope.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
Edmonton got goalied in game 1, although I think they made Bob look good by not shooting high. But this game was just a boring mess, style that really benefits Florida. Edmonton can't play this kind of hockey.

Reactions: saffronleaf

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I think they kept him out because they were confident in the win.

I hope.

Looked pretty bad to me when he was speaking to the trainer on the ice. Barkov kept wincing. Thats a bad sign. but I hope you are right.

I love watching Barkov play (except against the Leafs :laugh:)

Barkov has single handedly killed Oilers' PP and absolutely stumped McDavid line even when its loaded with Hyman-McDavid-Draisaitl

Thats some Dave Keon type hockey by Barkov. It would absolutely SUCK if he can't go for the rest of the series while that dirty pos Drai continues to play

thewave

Jun 17, 2011

I dont know man. I just want these teams to have a level of passion to win that translates into good entertainment. Bob is the show so far and its just another formality before FL wins.

Throw darts, play some pool and have a drink with the game on in the background kinda series

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Edmonton got goalied in game 1, although I think they made Bob look good by not shooting high. But this game was just a boring mess, style that really benefits Florida. Edmonton can't play this kind of hockey.

That was Maurice’s game plan. Slow Edmonton down and make it boring.

Oilers thrive on open, high pace play

Reactions: socko
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad