Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Connor spends his summers in the gym improving whatever he can, it's actually amazing how far his shot as come since he's been in the league.

Our guys don't do that, they don't dedicate themselves in the offseason, you can tell. Every year we got one of the big 4 coming into the season way out of shape. We don't have that culture around here.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Oilers are probably going to lose to Florida, mainly due to Corey Perry being on their team and his SC Finals losing streak.
He is going to lose in the Cup finals again, but the league should force him to play for every team in the league for the next 25 years so that every team can have at least one Cup final appearance. This guy is a magnet for the Cup final.

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
McDavid and Draisaitl score over 1.5 ppg in the playoffs. Our big guys score 0.5 ppg then we scapegoat the goalie who let in 2 goals or some league minimum defenseman.
We don't.

A couple lunatic cult members from the last GM do.

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Really we are all cheering for Sam Carrick

Edmonton-Oilers-goalie-Jack-Campbell-1040x572.jpg

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Connor spends his summers in the gym improving whatever he can, it's actually amazing how far his shot as come since he's been in the league.

Our guys don't do that, they don't dedicate themselves in the offseason, you can tell. Every year we got one of the big 4 coming into the season way out of shape. We don't have that culture around here.

Do you have any legit proof of this? Articles, reports? Cause I think this is a very false statement about our guys. Y’all will just throw anything into the atmosphere

TMLegend

May 27, 2012
Somewhere
Corey Perry, Stanley Cup finalist in 2020, 2021, 2022, 2024 and not good enough to be a Toronto Maple Leaf.
I know a lot of people think it doesn't matter, but I think every team needs a guy or two who has cup winning experience. I don't mean some depth scrub like Clifford either. A guy like Perry, or what we had here with Muzzin where each player had significant roles when they each won.

57 Years No Cup

New and Improved Username!
Nov 12, 2007
Oh my God, can you guys quit it. It’s like you guys have amnesia, Hyman’s performance against MTL was legit one of the worst playoff performances I’ve watched ever. He couldn’t shoot a puck in the net if his life depended on it. Hands of stone. Hyman had one playoff goal in each of his 5 playoff runs in Toronto.

He looks very solid this year though. And has figured it out in Edmonton, Good for him, but y’all acting like he’s Jesus reincarnated.
Hyman hater. Why do you have to be so personal....

• Haha
Reactions: francis246
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad