Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022
Not photoshopped at all :laugh: That actually happened on NBC feed :laugh:

Brutal!

Years ago, I saw something similar at a Sens game in Ottawa. You know when they flash the camera in the arena and put it up on the jumbotron? Well, they zoom in to this one couple, and the woman had a pair of cans that rivaled the ones in the picture, low cut top too. Got quite a reaction from the crowd.

• Love
Reactions: PromisedLand

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
St. Anger is the greatest.

Muhahahahaha :sarcasm:
1716744498478.png

Angry James Hetfield is not amused.

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008

This is unusual: GM Don Waddell is leaving a great Carolina team for a not-so-great team in Columbus. That doesn’t happen often. But is he going alone? He may not be. Some NHL GMs believe Edmonton boss Ken Holland could be heading to Columbus along with Waddell and Holland’s son, Brad. Waddell was assistant GM to Holland on the ’98 Stanley Cup-champion Red Wings. The two have been close ever since. If it happens, Waddell and Holland would be in senior hockey positions and Brad Holland would be learning the GM’s job alongside two experienced successful mentors

Menzinger

Kessel4LadyByng
Apr 24, 2014
St. Paul, MN
Carolina is also notorious about being absolute cheapskates with front office salaries. I'm sure that didn't exactly bold well for continuing the relationship with Waddle

ThrowDemTongs

kid named jeff finger
Mar 21, 2013
Coquitlam, BC
It's hilarious reading rags fans seethe when I cheer for Florida. Did you guys know the Leafs have not had much success in the first round? A bunch of basement dwelling forum posters have informed me repeatedly of this fact

Reactions: PromisedLand

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
f*** him. Marner and Nylander are better.

It's nice when a player has been working on his shot and actually has a decent shot, eh? Only thing Marner has worked consistently in the off-season in the last 8 years since entering the league is his golf game and tan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad