Around the league part 2

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
It's going to officially be Summer before this is decided.

I thought it already was?

Screen Shot 2024-06-18 at 11.12.59 PM.png

Reactions: lumbergh

Peter James Bond III

De-LUC-sional
Jul 8, 2020
Good on Edmonton for fighting back. They haven't shown this resilience in previous seasons.

Truth. And after seeing Skinner vs Bobrovsky, I was thinking no way, the Oilers can overcome 3-0. Give Skinner some credit,

I like that Knoblauch / Oilers believe in their youth, esp Holloway and Broberg and they've both played well. Both of them have been (by several) to be busts or bad picks, at their draft spot. It's kind of like Yannetti says....the 4-7 year time it can take, Not many are making impacts in the NHL ages 18-21. Not the norm.

Gives me some hope for Turcotte, Akil, Clarke, Laferriere. Even Lee and Helenius. Let the kids play and not ruin them like they've ruined Toby and Arty. One could say that they gave Toby a chance...but then signed Edler a second year and that was it, for Toby's future here.

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Same as the Dallas and Vancouver series. Edmonton and McDavid start slow and then they turn it around and dominate.

It's a really interesting phenomenon, especially on the special teams

Shows them both doing their homework AND being good enough to execute the revised plan at a level other players can't match

I'm surprised they aren't being fined for making adjustments, the Kings front office would have you believe

There have been parts of this game that looks like a Kings playoff game. Special teams have been terrible for FLA, 1 shorty, 2 pp goals against , including old man Perry on the pp.

stop giving them ideas

Omni Owl

Mar 9, 2008
Summer is the worst season and you can’t change my mind.
Easily. f*** this shitty season with its no cloud having, sun blasting in your eyes, too hot to do anything during the day, wildfire infested ass. Only going to get worse too.

• Love
Reactions: Sol

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
I thought it already was?

View attachment 884296
It's pretty crazy that greater LA/OC is one of the cooler spots in the whole USA. Good luck to all those folks who moved out of CA and into Texas, LV, AZ, the South, etc. Plus Mother Nature bringing tornado's, hurricane's, etc. We got our share of problems and dummies in charge, but i'll take socal long-term over any other place.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad