Around the league part 2

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Man.. losing by this big of a margin is very dangerous for the next game. Oh man.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Michigan
Kings went up 3-0 on NJ, lost 2 then won game 6.. I think similar might happen here.. FL is better
Kings were coming home for Game 6. It’s a big difference.

I expect Florida to win in 5, but if they don’t, I think it goes 7. Florida would be favorites in that spot, but the “anything can happen in a Game 7” cliche is true.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The Oilers look like they’re awake and they’re still throwing big hits. Ending a game with a score like this and this type of tone can have a series changing kind of impact. You’re out when you’re out rings true.

Also, I think the oilers are the bullies of the NHL for sure. Panthers look soft next to them.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Kings were coming home for Game 6. It’s a big difference.

I expect Florida to win in 5, but if they don’t, I think it goes 7. Florida would be favorites in that spot, but the “anything can happen in a Game 7” cliche is true.
ah good point.. i just want it to work out since i had FL in 6 :)

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
I can’t decide if this is false hope for Edmonton to win this game, or Florida just waiting to get focused to win it on home ice.

FLA seemed to be already thinking about the parade when the game started. So many mistakes, which they haven't done at all in the series. There were like 5 outnumbered attacks in the first. The team let down Bob bigtime and were bad all around. the Oilers will get their only win tonight and I really can't see them winning 4 straight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad