Around the league part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Telos

In Byfield We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I don't think Leon has another run in him.

He's gonna be out of Edmonton in no time.
Oh he's done. I think they try for one more year and it is over. Leon is definitely gone in my book and McDavid has some soul-searching to do. I think he has to leave Edmonton. I could see it go either way, but I don't see him having a fairy tale ending if he stays there and let's be honest, he hasn't been treated the best and has had to deal with such horseshit throughout his career. It would be so much easier if he leaves.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I don't think Leon has another run in him.

He's gonna be out of Edmonton in no time.
I think he wouldnt mind being the top player on another team out of the shadow. EDM might be better off to divide his salary between two other players and get more balance.

Last edited:

jgs

Oct 24, 2019
Just watched the Panthers win the Cup. I look where the Kings are compared to where the Cup winner is and it is depressing because the Kings are nowhere close to that, they are not even going in the right direction.

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Bjornfot is a Stanley Cup Champion.
And so is Gadjovich.

Also look at this beauty of a beard BJ grew.

GQ48NOuW8AE3423.jpg

psych3man

Dec 17, 2019
Outside Chicago

dabeechman

Sep 12, 2006
Couple things.

Glad the reverse sweep didn't happen. It would have been an EDM fanboy wet dream and we never would have heard the end of that magical, legendary, once in a lifetime performance

McD deserved the Smythe, but it would have been awesome to see Bob break some statistical records if he could have kept up his games 1-3 play.

Finally, get fk'ed McDavid. Get fk'ed Perry. Get fk'ed Nurse. Get fk'ed Kane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad