Around the League - OFFSEASON?!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
Just too sad ... so many ruined families

RIP Johnny Gaudreau - Stickied for now

Such a senseless loss. Can't imagine what the parents/family are dealing with. Cruel.
forums.hfboards.com
forums.hfboards.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
or snag Murray if he's put on and drops that far in waivers.........

That's a thought as well... I just didn't think he'd fall that far if he went on waivers. It wouldn't shock me to see Calgary claim him.

If they PTO sign (Boston) a guy like Jones... who proved he could play last year, it gives them some insurance... and I mean he can always be not signed or waived anyway. Plus signing a guy now, gives you time to have a guy in camp. They don't seem to even have enough able bodies to go to camp with.

They are going to camp, with likely five goaltenders, of which Bussi is likely the number 2.. .but has zero NHL games... DiPietro (who isn't good and only has 3 NHL games), Ryan Bischel.. (who played in the NCAA last year), and Nolan Meier (ECHL goalie) Plus Korpisalo...

I mean outside of Korpisalo, the rest of the guys have three combined NHL games.

You'd think they'd want an actual NHL body in camp... though ya... maybe snag a Murray in waivers if that NHL PTO doesn't stick.

Reactions: rumman

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
That's a thought as well... I just didn't think he'd fall that far if he went on waivers. It wouldn't shock me to see Calgary claim him.

If they PTO sign (Boston) a guy like Jones... who proved he could play last year, it gives them some insurance... and I mean he can always be not signed or waived anyway. Plus signing a guy now, gives you time to have a guy in camp. They don't seem to even have enough able bodies to go to camp with.

They are going to camp, with likely five goaltenders, of which Bussi is likely the number 2.. .but has zero NHL games... DiPietro (who isn't good and only has 3 NHL games), Ryan Bischel.. (who played in the NCAA last year), and Nolan Meier (ECHL goalie) Plus Korpisalo...

I mean outside of Korpisalo, the rest of the guys have three combined NHL games.

You'd think they'd want an actual NHL body in camp... though ya... maybe snag a Murray in waivers if that NHL PTO doesn't stick.
maybe there's a opportunity for a trade, we got screwed on the Rask/Raycroft deal, time for some payback.........

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
I still think puck over glass should be a 1 minute penalty, with no line change permitted.

List of Minor Penalties​

So a puck over the glass is as bad as a slew foot?

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I still think puck over glass should be a 1 minute penalty, with no line change permitted.

List of Minor Penalties​

So a puck over the glass is as bad as a slew foot?

i was really hoping that would change the 3 on 3 rule and not allow skaters to skate back below the center ice with the puck. It really annoys me LOL

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Did you miss the NHLPA investigation, the firing, the comments from everybody, etc.? Not really the same thing as contract negotiation speculation.
My points is that Biz brought up the Babcock stuff before any other media outlets, he got shit on for saying hes being fake, its not true, its cant be THAT bad etc and then everything came out with it being true. Yet here you are, doing the exact same thing with this lol.

The dude is clearly tapped in with the players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad