Around the League 44: The Three Thousand Mile Final

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Florida, McDavid was a complete nonfactor that game and you STILL were blown out. What happened to the world beaters in Games 1-3?
The thing that gets me is Edmonton isn’t even getting “lucky”. They’re not winning 1 goal games in OT on a fluke bounce like other teams making comebacks have done. They’re blowing the doors off these clowns, these games are over within the first 5 minutes.

ndp

Hurricanes Pessimist
Oct 29, 2015
The thing that gets me is Edmonton isn’t even getting “lucky”. They’re not winning 1 goal games in OT on a fluke bounce like other teams making comebacks have done. They’re blowing the doors off these clowns, these games are over within the first 5 minutes.
Who woulda thought going full speed rush/transition offense with one of the best forwards the league has ever seen, being supported by a fairly dynamic offensive group would put a team like FL on their heels.

I love it. This is exciting hockey IMO.

Reactions: AD Skinner

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
So over the past 3 games, Florida has never led and has been tied for only 16/180 minutes.

They’re lucky they play in a non-hockey market, because these players would need to go in witness protection if they played in Canada/Boston/New York etc.

Reactions: Daeavorn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad