2024-25 Roster Thread #1: The Beginninging

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
No I didn't, nor did I say York was a first pair D-man.
You must be an IT guy, reading is not your strong suit.
I'm gonna be real, I didn't see you say a single negative thing about Fletcher until he was fired. The last people on the ship were Chuck Fletcher himself, what ever Fletcher Jrs and Chuckettes are out there, and yourself.

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
Sometimes I wonder why some of you guys post here, you’re so negative that it feels like you guys want the team to fail. Hey, we all realize the Flyers are a f***ing joke and from the top down it’s a joke, but at least we can collectively be positive here at minimum, some people, every single damn post is nonsense negativity, do better, Jesus. Most of us have been Flyers fans for 20+ years, I’ve never seen a cup and probably never will but I try to be positive and objective at the same time. I see it as all we have is each other let’s try to be a tad more positive you guys are the only people I have to talk Flyers hockey to, no one in Japan gives two f***s about hockey. We have a potential generational talent in Michkov, don’t forget the Penguins almost sold the team and left Pittsburgh before Crosby came ( I’m not saying that he’s Crosby ), I’m saying there’s always dark times before there’s light and for once in a long time I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, with Michkov I believe.

Last edited:

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
I, too, hate when people come to a public space and don't behave exactly how I want them to. Society should do better to abide by whims.

If this is directed towards me, I’ll answer. Yeah but we’re quite a niche community where we all like the same team. Don’t you think we can make this place objective without making it a loathing landfill? I didn’t ask people to behave exactly how I wanted, you’re way off bro lol, weird comment.

HeadLiceHatty

Dec 26, 2011
Tokyo, Japan
The positive police just got a new constable
Live in your self-loathing world if you choose, up to you bud. You’ll be right there on the bandwagon saying you always believed if Michkov turns the franchise around. Lmao, I never said they’re perfect, I even said it’s a dumpster fire; but there are reasons to be positive and some of you are some consumed by loathing it’s insane.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad