Around the League 43: Playoff Time- Goodbye Buffalo, Goodbye Yzerplan. And Goodbye Yotes, Welcome Utah.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
? Two OT games, 4 of the 6 were 1 goal games?

You don't consider that tightly fought?
Ehhh, I mean, I see your point; but going down 3-0 and depending on a hypothetical miracle comeback...? While I'm glad they didn't just give up, I don't think that's what most people expect in blockbuster matchups. I think this Panthers/Rongos series will probably go back and forth.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
Ehhh, I mean, I see your point; but going down 3-0 and depending on a hypothetical miracle comeback...? While I'm glad they didn't just give up, I don't think that's what most people expect in blockbuster matchups. I think this Panthers/Rongos series will probably go back and forth.
From the outside looking in maybe, but provide context. Games 2 and 3 were OT game one going into double OT. Wouldn't have taken much more then a little breeze to make one of those OT post shots into a goal and the narrative completely changes.

Not competitive was the Rangers in game 5 or the Canes in the 3rd in game 6. Other then that the whole series was pretty tight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad