Around the League 43: Playoff Time- Goodbye Buffalo, Goodbye Yzerplan. And Goodbye Yotes, Welcome Utah.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Dallas successfully stayed out of the box (only a too many men penalty) and had their chance with a 4 minute PP in the first OT to win the game. And they were even 5x5 through 80 minutes.

I'm not too worried if I'm Dallas. Maintain clean play and get their PP working and they should be in good shape.
Edmonton is going to be getting more pps in future games.

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Dallas successfully stayed out of the box (only a too many men penalty) and had their chance with a 4 minute PP in the first OT to win the game. And they were even 5x5 through 80 minutes.

I'm not too worried if I'm Dallas. Maintain clean play and get their PP working and they should be in good shape.
Dallas is also something like 0-7 now in their last 7 game 1's. I'd say they have Edmonton right where they want them.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Feb 23, 2014
hedy.gif

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Really surprised they didn’t call that a major. Cats are dirty but so are rags so have at it boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad