GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone else listening to Fan 960?

Absolutely hilarious listening to these fart sniffers. They legit think Calgary is good. I am dying listening to that idiot Loubardias talk up the Flames.

No wonder their fans are so f***ing stupid if this is the analysis they get. “Good team. Unlucky.” LOL.

fLames about to enter a massive DOD and I am f***ing HERE FOR IT

eat shit flames.
Flames fans and announcers think that by winning the shot clock you should win the game.

Throwing 40 muffins a game from the blueline isnt a recipe for success

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Seriously though.

Huberdeau had the puck on his stick and a gaping net with only seconds left and he didn't raise it enough to get it over Ingram's pad. That was a great save but that should have been finished.

Guy isn't there in the clutch.
Guberdraue would have scored that for sure

Reactions: bellagiobob

Morpheus

nuckin’ futz
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2007
Oak Island - Lot #32
6F2DBD71-455B-4A97-A4BD-395402725AA5.jpeg

56AFACC7-9894-48A6-ADB4-A6B8324F71E9.jpeg

CantHaveTkachev

Jealousy
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB

Absolutely hilarious listening to these fart sniffers. They legit think Calgary is good. I am dying listening to that idiot Loubardias talk up the Flames.

No wonder their fans are so f***ing stupid if this is the analysis they get. “Good team. Unlucky.” LOL.

eat shit flames.
Peter Loubardias and Kelly Hrudey were telling everyone who'd listen in the summer, how great their center depth was now and how they're better built for the playoffs
some of the dumbest homers in hockey

K1984

Feb 7, 2008
Scrolling through twitter I can’t help but laugh seeing Flame fans pretty much united in wanting Darryl Sutter gone. Also hilarious that they are just waking up to the fact that the owner loves him while being very likely too cheap to consider firing him before the extension he signed before the season kicks in.

We’re only about a month removed from those morons still waxing poetic about Sutter’s vaunted system and how the coach was actually so amazing that it was understandable that “elite” players like Huberdeau wouldn’t just pick up his system quickly.

All I can do is laugh when I look at them and see Treliving with no contract and Sutter with a fresh three year deal. You can see the writing on the wall for Sutter to be sent upstairs as GM again, which honestly is such a hilarious, yet amazing outcome. If it happens he will be an absolutely horrific GM.

Sorry that the Oilers sent your shitty organization into a tailspin, Flame fans.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Scrolling through twitter I can’t help but laugh seeing Flame fans pretty much united in wanting Darryl Sutter gone. Also hilarious that they are just waking up to the fact that the owner loves him while being very likely too cheap to consider firing him before the extension he signed before the season kicks in.

We’re only about a month removed from those morons still waxing poetic about Sutter’s vaunted system and how the coach was actually so amazing that it was understandable that “elite” players like Huberdeau wouldn’t just pick up his system quickly.

All I can do is laugh when I look at them and see Treliving with no contract and Sutter with a fresh three year deal. You can see the writing on the wall for Sutter to be sent upstairs as GM again, which honestly is such a hilarious, yet amazing outcome. If it happens he will be an absolutely horrific GM.

Sorry that the Oilers sent your shitty organization into a tailspin, Flame fans.

bromance-wedding-crashers.gif

Gordian Knot

Jul 3, 2016

When two of their best players want to walk away and their GM is ready to make desperate trades to save one season it tells whole story. They are done for next 4-7 years and I am here to see it.

Last year playoffs we put down the Flames like this.

giphy (1) (9).gif

And they are still crying about it.

giphy (2) (15).gif

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
When two of their best players want to walk away and their GM is ready to make desperate trades to save one season it tells whole story. They are done for next 4-7 years and I am here to see it.

Last year playoffs we put down the Flames like this.

View attachment 669364

And they are still crying about it.

View attachment 669365
They are starting to turn on Kadri now as well. Denial phase is near over.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Starting to wonder if Nashville will catch Winnipeg. They are imploding.

Have to laugh at Calgary. Cant even beat Arizona with their AHL roster. Wonder when they will realize that shooting a ton of pucks from the outside isnt working for them.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Pretty difficult to keep up the crazy win pctg. It will happen. Maybe not till the playoffs though. Which would be bad time.

They have insane puck luck lately. It’s crazy

They pretty much play the same way every night. Very consistent team. Luckily for us ... it doesnt seem like McLellan can really change anything up in a 7 game series. The Kings are basically what the Kings are. They will be a handful though. Underrated good team.

Flames fans and announcers think that by winning the shot clock you should win the game.

Throwing 40 muffins a game from the blueline isnt a recipe for success

If you can get lots of traffic infront or you have guys that are good at deflecting pucks in, it can work. The amazing part of it is though ... is that it just isnt working for the Flames ... it hasnt all season. And Sutter is too stubborn to make any adjustments or the players simply cant execute what he wants. Enjoy the offseason.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017

eat shit flames.
Whats funny is 2 of their 3 goals against the yotes were incredibly lucky and skill less... they had 1 good goal.

Paralyzer

Oilers Win Cup in 2025
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
So I was wondering when the last time 2 50 goal scorers were on the same team (Draisaitl is 6 goals away), and the last 2 were from 1996 by Lemieux and Jagr. How did I found out about this? An article about 4 years ago by a Leafs writer. So another milestone that the Leafs are over-shadowed by the Oilers. They should just give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad