GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Quick must be retiring in the off-season, no?
He's been retired for a couple of seasons. he gets drinks delivered to the net. Today looks like he was on doubles again. What reliability. Quick faced 7sog and let in 3 goals. Got pulled at 7shots. Rangers haven't scored since.

Quick is so bad its out of the ballpark. GAA of like 5.5 and getting WORSE.

Rangers broadcast saying its a strange goalie pull. Apparently they haven't watched Quick in years. Kings have been trying to give Quick minutes and they just can't. Everytime they put him in he implodes.

Oilers fans bitch about Holland but if Kings dont' get a goalie its lol bad. Copley is barely competent and looks miles better than Quick on the same club.

Maybe they want Jack Campbell back?
At this rate they would. haha. Would be an improvement lol

Rangers are going to find a way to f*** this up. But ultimately I want Flames out of playoffs so I'm OK with other clubs getting some pts and sealing Calgary out.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Gallant is losing his mind on Panarin. Holy f*** he was mad, don't blame him.

Rangers on home ice, first couple mins of third and Panarin jumps up as 4th man on rush and Kings come back and score on 2 on 1. Stupid.

Now Panarin scores. he was scared to come to the bench...

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Rangers give up a 3 on 2 now. Shest saves them again. Rangers are congenitally dumb.

Zeb scores on PP. Rangers should have it now, 5-2. But you never know with the Rangers. They look great defensively but this game is holy high event.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Colorado gonna demolish this conference ... and then probably get waxed in the Cup Final by one of the loaded Eastern squads.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
It's crazy that any team in the pacific and central could easily find themselves out of the playoffs.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Central is worse. All the Central teams are collapsing. But in 2023 play the Central division has fallen off. They were way ahead at one point.
It just feels like our team is just screwing everything up but we never have to pay for it. It feels nice but at the same time I wonder if our standing is for real

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
It just feels like our team is just screwing everything up but we never have to pay for it. It feels nice but at the same time I wonder if our standing is for real

Outside of Vegas and maybe Dallas, you could say the same for the rest in the west, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad