GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014

That's as dirty as it gets. Wonder if Marchand gets any suspension.

Jesus that’s terrible. What a puke. Could hit your head on the ice so hard. That’s like 5 games level stuff there in my opinion. For me that’s in there category of intent to injure…

And Marchand had history.

So what will happen. My guess is not much

3A8F3C42-A140-433B-86D5-2CD970F5C923.gif

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Really Calgary only has to catch Seattle, which unfortunately Is doable yet.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Remember when Seattle were ahead of eveybody AND had 5 games in hand? Well thats gone. For quite awhile they have been giving ground. just not that much of a team and I keep thinking their scoring is unsustainable but teams keep playing these jokers loose. Look at the Kracked lineup and tell me how they've scored all these goals. makes no sense.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Remember when Seattle were ahead of eveybody AND had 5 games in hand? Well thats gone. For quite awhile they have been giving ground. just not that much of a team and I keep thinking their scoring is unsustainable but teams keep playing these jokers loose. Look at the Kracked lineup and tell me how they've scored all these goals. makes no sense.
Likely be Vegas, LA and Edmonton, depending on whether Ken can improve the team. Would still like to see seattle take a spot over Calgary. I doubt Colorado gets.knocked off either.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
I actually kinda want Nashville to make a buyer's move so it tricks Treliving into keeping up with the Joneses.

Likely be Vegas, LA and Edmonton, depending on whether Ken can improve the team. Would still like to see seattle take a spot over Calgary. I doubt Colorado gets.knocked off either.
The Avs have 4 games in hand on Calgary and three on Minnesota. The Flames aren't making it easy on themselves.

Reactions: BlackDogg

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Av's play in Winnipeg tonight, then travel home to play the rested Flames tomorrow. It is crazy what a favorable schedule the inbreds get. Facing yet another backup tomorrow night.
That's twice now they got the defending chumps on back to back with long travel. Cakgarys first game of the season was against Colorado who played a home game the night before. Unreal.

Delicious Pancakes

Top Pocket Find
Apr 23, 2012
Home
One of the most favourable schedules this season and they still might blow it :laugh:
This coming week Boston and Toronto play Calgary after playing in Edmonton the night before as well. The Flames get 3 games in a row of top teams playing on the second night of a B2B. Because it wouldn't be fair to make the Flames play against top teams that are rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad