GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OilerTyler

Disgruntled
Jul 5, 2009
Edmonton

Talbot probably getting flashbacks to game 5 against Anaheim. I get that Jarvis was knocked down into Talbot but I still think he should at least have to try to get out of his way at some point.

Reactions: Delicious Pancakes

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015

Talbot probably getting flashbacks to game 5 against Anaheim. I get that Jarvis was knocked down into Talbot but I still think he should at least have to try to get out of his way at some point.

Such a laughable league. "pushed" lol he falls down and sits in Talbots lap for a bout 10 seconds completely mitigating his movement to save a puck and they couldn't drop the puck fast enough.

Reactions: Delicious Pancakes

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Is there a way to see how many times each team gets to play a team on the second half of a back to back?
At the start of the year I ran across a website that had that info, but can't seem to find it now. I know it's out there, maybe someone else has the info.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Wow Sabers win tonight they jump from 11th in the eastern conference to the 2nd wildcard spot with games on hand 5 games on hand on the Islanders and pretty much killing Panther chances of a playoff spot ,as them and Detroit are killing it lately with games in hand on everyone else fighting it out

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Honest question, who would you take for your team, Tage the Rage Thompson or Autumn Matthews?

Reactions: oobga

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Oh it’s fine, it hurts Calgary.
This is EXACTLY my take. Whoever keeps Flames from making playoffs. Eyes on the prize people. ;)

Oilers are getting either 2nd or 3rd, maybe 1st, doesn't matter. What matters is Flames are out. LA now 8pts ahead of flames and starting to throw dirt.

Central teams have really sunk. All 3 Pacific placed teams have as many or more pts as 1st place Dallas. Dallas and Winnipeg have been struggling. Older clubs declining down the stretch run.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
Hack job on the hands or he bags him to get the puck? Little puke

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Is there a way to see how many times each team gets to play a team on the second half of a back to back?

Unfortunately I don't know of anywhere that has the back to back broken down by team combinations. I would be surprised if that exists but it would be interesting if it did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad