GDT: Around the League | '22-'23 II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
It's always fun to witness some Calgary heartbreak.

Considering their stupid fans went all summer saying shit like "POOPERDEAU, KADRI, AND WEEGAR MAKES US THE BEST IN THE DIVISION" they can all:

shawn-michaels-shawn.gif

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Ummm so in Overtime... Backlund chose to challenge Vegas on a 1 on 3.... then he chose to go for a change while Vegas was still in control of the puck on offense.. leading to the game winning goal on an odd man rush

Hahahahhahahaha funny shit

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
shawn-michaels.gif

This made me LOL hahaha thanks friend.

I live in Calgary, die hard Oil fan, tomorrow morning is going to be awesome.

Hehe, no worries. I wore my McDavid jersey around Calgary after we knocked their asses out in the playoffs since I went down there with my girlfriend to go to Banff for a couple of days. The looks I got were hilarious.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Too bad Calgary got a point. They sure didn't deserve one. Outplayed badly in 2nd 3rd and OT. Just crazy how much luck Flames had in this one. Vegas with multiple posts, Vladar making a couple stops with the knob of his stick, Vegas missing on wide open nets. Calgary anytime I watch them have horseshoes up their arse, just to scrape up a loser pt. How are they even in the race? The Flames have 5 more losses than wins..

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Idk what's worse? The fact that this guy actually believes Shitgiapane is better than Panarin or that Backlund is apparently playing like he's on another planet. (Yeah his line change in OT which resulted in VGK GWG said otherwise)

chris-jericho-stupid.gif

TGOSnipes99

Feb 5, 2023
Seattle outshooting BOS too. Seems like Seattle has had quite a few more PP's tonight. Common Boston, WTF are you doing?

Reactions: oobga

leopoldbstotch

Feb 17, 2023
Hehe, no worries. I wore my McDavid jersey around Calgary after we knocked their asses out in the playoffs since I went down there with my girlfriend to go to Banff for a couple of days. The looks I got were hilarious.
This is where I call shenanigans, no poster on HF has a GF.

Just kidding hahaha, it could be worse, we could be flames fans!

• Haha
Reactions: McAsuno

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Seattle outshooting BOS too. Seems like Seattle has had quite a few more PP's tonight. Common Boston, WTF are you doing?

Walk in with a historically great season in progress. Then barely keep up with Seattle. Yes, well done Boston.

Lindholm has money on Seattle apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad