Around the League, 2024-25

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Johnny T got himself down the rabbit hole.

I'd never heard of this company until earlier today when I saw this on reddit...

1729034325572.png

jaster

I am become woke, destroyer of ignorance.
Jun 8, 2007
There's a lot of weird, dumb assholes in the game of hockey, I guess it's no surprise that some of them reach the NHL level.

Grifters gonna grift.

Reactions: norrisnick

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Is it just me or is there some really bad defense/goaltending around the league?

It is not just an issue for the Wings, doesn't excuse it, but seems to be happening to a lot of teams.

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
Fabbri had a nice goal today.
I don't want to waste time looking it up. But I have no idea who he's playing for. Even looking at the list of teams playing today: Buffalo, Pittsburgh, LA, Toronto, Boston, Colorado, Utah, and Anaheim, none of them ring a bell. I'm sure we traded him with something... but no idea with what to whom...

Reactions: izlez

SoupNazi

Gee Wally/SoupNazi 2024
Feb 6, 2010
I don't want to waste time looking it up. But I have no idea who he's playing for. Even looking at the list of teams playing today: Buffalo, Pittsburgh, LA, Toronto, Boston, Colorado, Utah, and Anaheim, none of them ring a bell. I'm sure we traded him with something... but no idea with what to whom...
Anaheim.

Reactions: LongTimeDRWF

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Rutger McGroarty stamped his feet and held his breath until Winnipeg traded him because wanted NHL playing time. Pittsburgh just sent him down to the AHL today. You were headed there anyway, fool.

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Rutger McGroarty stamped his feet and held his breath until Winnipeg traded him because wanted NHL playing time. Pittsburgh just sent him down to the AHL today. You were headed there anyway, fool.

got him out of winny and it burned a year off his ELC. Didn't follow this super close but have to wonder if Winny could have kept him if they had just promised to give him a few games last year to burn that ELC year, which has become pretty common practice.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad