Around the League - 2024-2025

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Sens up 3-2 vs VGK at end of 1st

Off to a good start for once

This could be the year they boot one of us, bos, tampa or flordia from the playoffs

Detroit also playing pretty well

We need to get it going quickly otherwise could be in trouble

Reactions: Jojalu

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Devils bleeding chances early. They need a much stronger commitment to the defensive side of the game or it doesn’t matter who is between the pipes.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Man Noodles loves them Sens! Masterful drafting, sneaky great moves in Amadio, Gaudette,Gregor and Jensen terrific front office.Absolutely gushing as always on the Sens broadcast.
Big difference from the sober voice of reason on Overdrive who has routinely cast aspersions on leaf nation for being over the top. What a phoney

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Sens up 3-2 vs VGK at end of 1st

Off to a good start for once

This could be the year they boot one of us, bos, tampa or flordia from the playoffs

Detroit also playing pretty well

We need to get it going quickly otherwise could be in trouble
They have not looked bad tonight at all.

Pig PK here though to close it out. It's why they traded for Ullmark.

We will see

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
They have not looked bad tonight at all.

Pig PK here though to close it out. It's why they traded for Ullmark.

We will see
Warms the heart hang on Knights you pukes, lol empty netter!

Man Noodles loves them Sens! Masterful drafting, sneaky great moves in Amadio, Gaudette,Gregor and Jensen terrific front office.Absolutely gushing as always on the Sens broadcast.
Big difference from the sober voice of reason on Overdrive who has routinely cast aspersions on leaf nation for being over the top. What a phoney
Noodles would point out every missed assignment on a leaf choke job like this, Only thing close to criticism is Cousins took a penalty

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga

All that just to watch them blow a 4-3 lead lose 6-4. 3 goals allowed in the last 5 minutes too.

Reactions: garce

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Lol.

Delete my last post. Ott has to be Ott
I saw Vegas down 4-3 with 4 minutes left or so on the powerplay. Wow lol.

Our division so far ... is all over.

I looked at the standings in each division... the tightest one already early on.

Should be some good battles this season. I'm hopeful it'll make the Leafs battle more... Last 2 should bring some fight for tomorrow night.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Penguins have nothing but bunch of 3rd liners
Crosby and Malkin better have legs in midseason, I can't see anyone else stepping up

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad