Around the League - 2024-2025

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
damn edmonton getting their shit kicked in even though they have a massive lead in shots

maybe having *checks notes* ty emberson as a top 4 dman isn't the smartest idea

(I know it's one game)
Prefacing this: Toronto's D has been imperfect for a long time.

I'll never understand the constant articles about Toronto's D core when teams like EDM (the current cup favourite) are running a D with the worst contract in the NHL (Nurse), Dermott, Emberson, and co. Somehow we are always the ones in need of a complete D overhaul year-after-year.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

I'll never understand the constant articles about Toronto's D core when teams like EDM (the current cup favourite) are running a D with the worst contract in the NHL (Nurse), Dermott, Emberson, and co. Somehow we are always the ones in need of a complete D overhaul year-after-year.
Pretty much everywhere you go you hear concerns about Edmonton’s weak D and goaltending.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022

Wait til Bouchard inks his next contract.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
What was that, about a 4-1 lead being the most dangerous in hockey?

Hilarious night in the gongshow division that's the Pacific .. also Vegas putting 8 up on Colorado .. wowzers.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Flames entertained indeed.

I don't dislike the Canucks, nor like the Flames, but I enjoyed that game.

Backlund's dumb/soft play failed to seal the victory, and the rest of the team thought it was over.

Nice shot by Miller, but never should have been availabe if Backlund was more aware/alert.

One goal games aren't over until the final whistle.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
90% of the 'experts' picking them as SC favourites really shows otherwise.
They pick them to win because of their path, their PP, and their offence. And many have said they assume they’ll add D throughout the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad