Around the League - 2024-2025

dangomon

Nov 4, 2017
Kingston, ON
damn edmonton getting their shit kicked in even though they have a massive lead in shots

maybe having *checks notes* ty emberson as a top 4 dman isn't the smartest idea

(I know it's one game)
Prefacing this: Toronto's D has been imperfect for a long time.

I'll never understand the constant articles about Toronto's D core when teams like EDM (the current cup favourite) are running a D with the worst contract in the NHL (Nurse), Dermott, Emberson, and co. Somehow we are always the ones in need of a complete D overhaul year-after-year.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017

I'll never understand the constant articles about Toronto's D core when teams like EDM (the current cup favourite) are running a D with the worst contract in the NHL (Nurse), Dermott, Emberson, and co. Somehow we are always the ones in need of a complete D overhaul year-after-year.
Pretty much everywhere you go you hear concerns about Edmonton’s weak D and goaltending.

MCR74

Nov 11, 2022

Wait til Bouchard inks his next contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad