Around the League - 2023 Offseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Evangelista looks like hes going to be a good one.

Going to be a long ass season for the Preds. They going to have to win games 2-1.
I am a huge fan of the lad, really wanted Avs to draft him but I doubt Avs ever had him as 1st round material.

I don’t get generational vibes from Bedard. He’s probably gonna be a solid star player but nothing like McDavid or Crosby
Bedard is pretty much brilliant at everything except skating and that will prevent him from getting to plays where he can use his tools and toolbox.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
He would be a decent goaler if he had some speed in his movement, it looks like he does not have one explosive bone or muscle in his body. He probably suffers from ED on top of that due to the same issue.
I disagree… I’d bet he’s a very generous lover.

• Haha
Reactions: S E P H

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Everyone knows that 8:00PM MT start for the Avs is 100% bull shit. I'll just be happy if we start before 8:25. And knowing our luck, the previous game will go to multiple overtimes.

the-office-steve-carell.gif

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Pens are gonna lose to Hawks at home aren’t they?
Nice read Gravy!!! Hahahaha

The chances they gave to Perry in that 3rd period are hilarious... doesn't look like anyone wants to play D on that team.

Oh and we've sent down 3 or 4 guys to the AHL that look a ton better than Drew O'Connor. He's looking like a poor man's current day Ron Francis.

Reactions: the_fan

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Getting Karlsson was such a dumb move for them. Absolutely makes no sense. BTW Karlsson was -2 in this game. The dude can’t have plus games if his life depended on it
What? Dubas is the Mozart of GMs and he could recite the CBA from memory when he was 5yo!

• Haha
Reactions: the_fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad