Around the League - 2023/24

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Content with this result. Would've preferred him ending up on a Canadian team but this is okay. Certainly better than the Hawks.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
So nobody moved at all in the draft order? Isnt that very unliklely? And why did the "rehearsal" show dots on who won the draft lottery but those dots werent shown on the live show....
Hasn’t happened since 2010.

‘Expressed some excitement about the possibility of being a Shark’. Someone probably should’ve reminded his face and demeanour of that during the show
He already lost me when he said to Booch “What’s Zillow?”

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Didn't the Canucks come out with something that was almost as cringeworthy?

I remember when the Broncos were in Super Bowl 32 (remember, the one they finally WON) and they trotted out the atrocious single then-Broncos running back Jon Keyworth sang back when Denver first went to the Big Game in 1977.

If the song itself doesn't make you squirm in agony, the album cover will.

I was less than a year old when the Broncos went to the Super Bowl in 1978 but my Dad certainly remembered that song, when they brought back Keyworth and that single he rolled his eyes and laughed.

That said I don't think this was as bad as that horrid Oilers tune. My God.

Gumballhead

Nov 18, 2002
Chicago
scotchhorns.bandcamp.com
Yes, he is. He is the king of stupid hot takes in Canada. He tries to be Stephen A Smith. He's a moron.
Yeah I had never seen or heard of this guy, but that was hard to like.

This is the worst part. :laugh:

They might have accidentally hired a slowly melting Madame Tussaud's wax figure of Mark Ruffalo? I don't trust the Ottawa brass.

• Haha
Reactions: Stanley Thermos

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Drew Bannister reminds me of Bruce Banner.

Drew Bannister reminds me of like, half the coaches in the NHL: Lex Luthor-style hair and glasses.

Makes me even more appreciative of the lettuce our coach has. I thought Bednar should get a haircut before the postseason started but eff that, let it flow! He should grow it out until he looks like Trent Crimm from Ted Lasso.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad