GDT: Around The League 2023-24: Post Season of Misery and What-Ifs :(

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the East?

• Walker, New York Rangers

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • The Pink Panthers

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Putin lover, or a high profile athlete who’s entire family lives in Russia where people are known to mysteriously fall from high story windows on a regular basis?
Not HIS family. Only people that oppose Putin. Or the odd "unfortunate" plane crash. Or ingesting something that you shouldn't.

Not really sure what your point is, or what you're digging for.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I meant that you said you didn't know what they were getting at.

It is possible, however perhaps unlikely, that Ovie refuses to go drop his Putin support outright out of fear for his family's safety.
Possibly. I suspect there are more than a few of those out there. At any rate, it's tough for either of us to know what the other poster was thinking without an answer from him.;)

Reactions: Fishy McScales

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
I actually thought this was a joke. Are you F'in kidding me? Guy has helped ruin a once great game. Just another black mark on the game during Gary's Reign Of Error.
Absolutely, a total joke he's in going into the Hall.

Also, no offense to Shea Weber, he's a HHOFer, but he's still got 2 more years on LTIR, maybe wait and put f***ing Mogilny in already.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Absolutely, a total joke he's in going into the Hall.

Also, no offense to Shea Weber, he's a HHOFer, but he's still got 2 more years on LTIR, maybe wait and put f***ing Mogilny in already.
Weber and Roenick were both really good players, but don't really scream HHOF'er to me. Never won any major league awards, etc. But when guys like Andreychuk and Gillies and Federko were voted in, it really changed the achievement level needed to gain admission. It once was for truly great players, and that's changed.

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Weber and Roenick were both really good players, but don't really scream HHOF'er to me. Never won any major league awards, etc. But when guys like Andreychuk and Gillies and Federko were voted in, it really changed the achievement level needed to gain admission. It once was for truly great players, and that's changed.

Just like the game being watered down, the HHOF is as well. Now the "Hall of Very Good"

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
I mean good for any actual fans of that team that have been long suffering fans, they deserve their moment in the sun, but sadly the numbers are probably less than the number of Oiler fans in my small rural neighborhood.
You could load up all the panthers fans and take them to a flames playoff game, that's how few there are..

Oilhawks

Song to Hall Up High
Nov 24, 2011
Great week for Colin, his son just won a cup in management after his refs allowed a whole game of tackling in the slush.

Campbell’s legacy as a “builder”

ian-malcom_jurassic-dung.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad