GDT: Around The League 2023-24: Post Season of Misery and What-Ifs :(

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who wins the East?

• Walker, New York Rangers

Votes: 17 37.8%
  • The Pink Panthers

Votes: 28 62.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
and the money they saved. PLD was 11 days from a FULL NMC. They sent out 59.8 mill and took back 15.750 mill.

Is Calgary going to blow themselves up real good? Devils made out good today, They needed a goalie and got on.
Blake did great on that one, last year he did terrible with the Jets though. Unfortunately they should have a better goalie and some room to sign someone.

And Calgary retaining that much, haha. They have no idea what they are doing, very sure they could have done this deal at the deadline but they pissed off the player.

Reactions: oobga

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
He might have to hope a lot of pucks bounce in off him if he shows up to camp like that. Talk about a guy who's only hanging around to break a record. I hope he doesn't, but it's too close now, and at some point they'll just keep feeding him until he gets it.
Why do you hope he doesn’t?

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

This city is pretty great.

That's one of my buddy's go-to girl whenever he needs a ride to the airport. He's had trips where he's needed a ride at 4 in the morning and she's picked him and his wife up in her housecoat, taken them to the airport, and then gone home and back to bed. He won't use anyone else.

Why do you hope he doesn’t?
Putin lover for one. Politics aside, there are certain records I want Gretz to keep (unless McDavid gets them, of course :)) Ovy is a great talent, no doubt, but about as one dimensional as you can be. And as I said, he just seems to be hanging on to get the record, and Washington is more than happy to have a shit team and get him that record at whatever cost.

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
That's one of my buddy's go-to girl whenever he needs a ride to the airport. He's had trips where he's needed a ride at 4 in the morning and she's picked him and his wife up in her housecoat, taken them to the airport, and then gone home and back to bed. He won't use anyone else.

Putin lover for one. Politics aside, there are certain records I want Gretz to keep (unless McDavid gets them, of course :)) Ovy is a great talent, no doubt, but about as one dimensional as you can be. And as I said, he just seems to be hanging on to get the record, and Washington is more than happy to have a shit team and get him that record at whatever cost.
Putin lover, or a high profile athlete who’s entire family lives in Russia where people are known to mysteriously fall from high story windows on a regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad