Around the League - 2022-23 Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Can't say I'm unhappy to learn that Bedard will be going to the West. Chicago certainly tore that team down in the attempt.

Reactions: fahad203

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
He's not in Montreal so I will take it

Or in the East.

Chicago being good is also generally a good thing for the game in the US. I prefer them over an irrelevant market like Anaheim.

Personally was rooting for San Jose, but whatever.

Reactions: G0AT

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Chicago is an interesting market. Even though they're an Original Six team and support the Chicago Wolves, they don't really seem as natural a hockey market as Detroit, Michigan or Boston, Mass. Illinois doesn't produce a lot of NHL players.

Reactions: fahad203

LaPlante94

Apr 12, 2011
Poor Bedard tbh. Out of Anaheim, Columbus and Chicago the other 2 at least have some talent and prospects that he could've played with right away.

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
I know, but unless I missed it they went from revealing San Jose to just being like "so Columbus is picking third" without showing Daley flipping the card. I wasn't paying 100% attention though.

If it wasnt that, what was the mistake?
i heard them say Columbus and the panel was talking about it, then they showed it after replay. Still, a mess either way.

BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Poor Bedard tbh. Out of Anaheim, Columbus and Chicago the other 2 at least have some talent and prospects that he could've played with right away.
I'm sure they'll work on getting some players before the season starts plus now you'll have players that want to sign there going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad