BallardEra

Leafs&Caps Since 1982™
Dec 26, 2017
East York, Ontario
Screenshot_20230508-080259.png

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Looks like the league has finally clued into showcasing McDrai. Only game on Saturday and tonight.

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
Was it Chia who signed him to that 8x8 contract? He did them one solid on his way out at least.

Yea you are right. Imagine Drai making 11 mil? They would
Be hard pressed to land Hyman in free agency and Kane last off season. Not to mention Campbell who in hindsight shouldn’t have been signed by the Oilers.

Reactions: TheTotalPackage

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
One of the worst takes on this forum (which has luckily subsided recently) is that Draisatl is overrated. Awful, jealous take.

I think the mains have actually been harder on Drai than Leafs fans. I always found it odd how his goals are so undervalued. He's pretty much the best or second best goal scorer year to year.

He also one of those elusive players who elevates his game come playoffs. When you're already a top 2-5 player every year that's huge. Better yet, he's fun to watch.

I said before the playoffs I thought Edmonton would at least make the finals as long as they got decent goaltending. Considering who is left in the East I think they probably take the cup. It'll be fun if Drai takes the Conn Smythe while McDavid cleans up every other offensive award from the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad