Around the League - 2022-23 Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
This game is insane. Devils were up 7-2 and then the Canes score two shorthanded goals on the same Devils PP :laugh: Devils should still win this but making it closer than it needs to be.

One thing is clear, I don't think the Devils have the goaltending to go deep. Even if they can beat Carolina they'll be in tough the rest of the way - Carolina doesn't even have their best forwards and they've scored 15 goals (and counting) through 3 games...

Reactions: saffronleaf
Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
Missed the Devils game but just watched the condensed game during our intermission

Seemed like the Devils were able to use their speed against an aggressive Carolina D. And Freddy allowed some weird goals lol. Good response and I hope they tie it up

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Missed the Devils game but just watched the condensed game during our intermission

Seemed like the Devils were able to use their speed against an aggressive Carolina D. And Freddy allowed some weird goals lol. Good response and I hope they tie it up
They did play well for sure. I was pleasantly surprised they took the physical game to the Canes right off the opening draw. Getting the early lead forced Carolina to open up a bit and that’s just not their game.

Reactions: Seath The Scaleless

notDatsyuk

Jul 20, 2018
I wonder if the Islanders are regretting exposing Jordan Eberle. He's looking a lot better than Tavares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad