Around the League - 2022-23 Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Remember when montreal fans thought your pick would be in the high lottery lmao
I want to give them a high pick…number 32 sounds fine (and I know you disagree)

Want to hear something else hilarious: 17 losses in the regular season, 4 in the playoffs and going golfing #GoBruins

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
the best part of the bruins collapse? no its not that they CHOKED a 3-1 series lead

They sold the future for a run this year :laugh:

1682908653365.png

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002

Want to hear something else hilarious: 17 losses in the regular season, 4 in the playoffs and going golfing #GoBruins

The Bruins did their good work early and can now go home and relax. Going to be a crazy series between Toronto and Florida. You guys play crazy and throw haymakers.

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
Well believe it or not but Boston has choked much worse before, back in 2010 against the Flyers, Boston was up 3-0 in games and then lost 3 straight to force game 7, then were winning that game 3-0 going into the third period and lost that game 4-3 and the series. Now that was the ultimate choke job. And the Leafs were the laughing stock after they choked one period away in game 7 against the Bruins.

Love it this year, Tampa gets embarrassed setting a new record of losing 3 straight home games in OT in the same series and now Boston. Gotta love karma.

This needs to get out there more but it won't because its not the Leafs. People have selective memories.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021

I live in Boston.

I moved here from the 305 in 2010, after the Phil Kessel trade and shortly before the Bruins won the Stanley Cup. I like the area but I f***ing hate Boston teams more than you can possibly imagine...I am originally from NY state and nooooooobody cheers for anything Boston where I come from.

I may not watch the NHL much anymore but f*** THE BOSTON BRUINS STRAIGHT TO HELL FOREVER.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
The Bruins did their good work early and can now go home and relax. Going to be a crazy series between Toronto and Florida. You guys play crazy and throw haymakers.
Eh this Toronto team is different so it will be great. Adding Cookie (floridas nickname for acciari) and O’Reilley was perfect

Reactions: Kurtz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad