Around The League 2018-19 Offseason edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
i'm all fine with low scoring games as long as both teams are actively trying to score and create chances. not with one team sitting back and waiting trying to win a game 2-1. people will say thats playing good defense. to me the best defense is a good offense. press the other team try and score more then 2 goals. yeah you will give up chances the other way but unless i have $$$ invested in the team and their well being i want my time and money to be entertained. just imo again i'm sure a lot will think differently

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Rumors of Pitt liking Jack Johnson last few weeks. I have to presume they're clearing space for him.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Does Buffalo make a jump next year. Adding Mittelstadt and Dahlin, even if young, is a major influx of talent.

Have to imagine the talent eventually overcomes their warts. At least a little.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
do they need a big upgrade on D?

Dahlin-Ristolainen
Scandella-Nelson
McCabe/Beaulieu-Bogosian

they could remove nelson if they get trouba or another RD, but the left doesn't look terrible at all. not great, but not terrible

they were bottom 3 in goals allowed/game and I believe bottom 8 or 9 in shots allowed/game

not sure if strictly adding an 18 year old Dahlin fixes that problem, at least not yet

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Ristolainen is bad. If they can find a sucker to take him, that'd improve their chances.

They might buy out Hunwick, I don't see a compelling reason for him to be on their roster.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Sheary and Hunwick to Buff for a 4th. Did Sheary fall that far out of favor or was he a flash in the pan two years ago?

Monsieur Verdoux

Dec 6, 2016
Finland
I'm happy Shero didn't trade Sheary and Hunwick to the Devils. No more soft and streaky ex-penguins. Bennett was enough for me. I think Shero can use our cap space better than that.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
I'm happy Shero didn't trade Sheary and Hunwick to the Devils. No more soft and streaky ex-penguins. Bennett was enough for me. I think Shero can use our cap space better than that.

I still have a soft spot of Bennett. He was a good soldier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad