Around the League 2018-19 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
2019 who pays for material anymore? smh

You say that now but try a free preview...it really does offer a lot of inside stuff you don’t get from the traditional media anymore, especially now as more and more of the best writers are going there while traditional media is downsizing and turning into blog central.

And yes it was a good article about the process for lack of a better word, Jarmo’s quote about not wanting to start super high while the other guy starts super low and three months later you meet in the middle you both already know exists is revealing about his personality.

Reactions: Nubmer6

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
You say that now but try a free preview...it really does offer a lot of inside stuff you don’t get from the traditional media anymore, especially now as more and more of the best writers are going there while traditional media is downsizing and turning into blog central.

And yes it was a good article about the process for lack of a better word, Jarmo’s quote about not wanting to start super high while the other guy starts super low and three months later you meet in the middle you both already know exists is revealing about his personality.
Yeah, you don't want to be known as the guy who low-balls everyone. It's nice to know how they care about their players and don't want to go trading guys willy-nilly too. I think too many fans forget that aspect.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
People actually think Donato is good and has 50pt potential

Man oh man Fenton has been brutal so far for Minnesota

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
DSP on waivers.
49811.jpg

Put in a claim Ray.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Not as bad as that Nino/Rask abomination, but Fenton is an undisputed 0-for-2 with trades so far.

Donato will be a player, but he’s not good enough to be the only piece of substance coming back for Coyle. That’s a bad deal.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
As a neutral fan, that Boston/Toronto first round matchup is gonna be fun if only because there's gonna be one salty fan base afterwards.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
People actually think Donato is good and has 50pt potential

Man oh man Fenton has been brutal so far for Minnesota

Exactly. I like me some Charlie Coyle - if Donato was the only return, that's a pretty decent steal of a 23 year old big-bodied guy who can skate and maybe put up 40-50 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad