Confirmed with Link: Training Camp

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Kind of feel like they spoon fed Yamamoto a contract. The guy was given top line, and pp1 duties every preseason game he played. I mean, he took advantage of it so good on him, but he was the only guy given that opportunity for some reason. Odd.

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
I am not going to argue with you guys any further. Too many of you are homers and don't appreciate talent on other teams. I bet you all thought Dylan Strome was going to be the next big thing when he went 3rd overall too lol.

I know talent when I see it, and Simashev doesn't pass the eye test...Yakemchuk and Michkov on the other hand look like studs. Same with Benson. Also, Benson is playing against NHL players, your boy But is still in a lesser league in the KHL. Finding a D-man like Simashev is a lot easier than getting a guy like Yakemchuk or Michkov. Simashev is the next Zadorov, if he develops properly. Solid #4 D-man, but def not 6th overall pick level.

Also, very hilarious about the guy saying Yakemchuk looks bad defensively. He has looked good on defence in pre-season. You can't teach the instincts Yakemchuk has, you have to be stupid to think this guy won't be the real deal. You can tell a lot of you don't watch hockey, but look up stats and read what scouting reports say. Too many clueless people on this forum. At least Jakey isn't drinking all the Kool-Aid.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
I am not going to argue with you guys any further. Too many of you are homers and don't appreciate talent on other teams. I bet you all thought Dylan Strome was going to be the next big thing when he went 3rd overall too lol.

I know talent when I see it, and Simashev doesn't pass the eye test...Yakemchuk and Michkov on the other hand look like studs. Same with Benson. Also, Benson is playing against NHL players, your boy But is still in a lesser league in the KHL.

Also, very hilarious about the guy saying Yakemchuk looks bad defensively. He has looked good on defence in pre-season. You can tell a lot of you don't watch hockey, but look up stats and read what scouting reports say. Too many clueless people on this forum. At least Jakey isn't drinking all the Kool-Aid.
I wanted Marner…vs Strome
I wanted Leonard at 6 and Moore or Benson at 12

A lot of Yotes fans wanted Benson at 6 ..but a lot of us also trust our scouts

Reactions: Half Clapper

Half Clapper

Dec 1, 2017
I wanted Marner…vs Strome
I wanted Leonard at 6 and Moore or Benson at 12

A lot of Yotes fans wanted Benson at 6 ..but a lot of us also trust our scouts
You can trust the scouts all you want, but they aren't perfect, and you're gonna find that out eventually. Who did you want #6 this year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad