Value of: ARI - Clayton Keller

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
This thread is gold. "Here's some spare pieces, that'll get us Keller right?" Comparing him to players who haven't played under Rick "worse coach than Gretzky" Tocchet and with such illustrious centers as Travis Boyd and Christian Dvorak. Love it.

Reactions: Art.Vandelay and XX

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
And you are entitled to your opinion even if its a bad one
Yes i am entitled to my correct opinion. One is definitely younger , better , all while having much greater value.
Don't agree fine.
Make a poll and ask which player would most take between Keller and Debrincat. I guessing that would make the majority of us with bad a opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ledge And Dairy

Ledge And Dairy

Yes i am entitled to my correct opinion. One is definitely younger , better , all while having much greater value.
Don't agree fine.
Make a poll and ask which player would most take between Keller and Debrincat. I guessing that would make the majority of us with bad a opinion.
I dont need to make a pole because you prefer a player. It's just hilarious to me that 1 season is all that matters to you in player evaluation and 6 months in age has some sort of relevance. This is like me saying Matt Boldly is both clearly younger and better than Cole Caufield

Kaibur

Jan 23, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
Keller's not being traded unless he changes his mind and asks out.

I think Schmaltz could maybe be had for the right price though. He's played well and put up near PPG as a right-handed winger. He has a limited NTC kicking in and his salary goes up this year beyond his cap hit. And he's 27 and, unless the Coyotes win a lottery this year, their window isn't likely to be open during the last 3 years of his current contract.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
I dont need to make a pole because you prefer a player. It's just hilarious to me that 1 season is all that matters to you in player evaluation and 6 months in age has some sort of relevance. This is like me saying Matt Boldly is both clearly younger and better than Cole Caufield
Your the one that said the trade was brutal for the Sens. Please explain.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad