Value of: ARI - Clayton Keller

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Nico Cauzuki

Jul 19, 2009
King Of The North
No.

Keller, coming off his best season last year (before breaking his femur) committed fully to the rebuild. How did he respond? Massive rehab in the long offseason and returns for game 1 this season and goes better than ppg. Signed for 5 more years on a good contract.

Curious, would you trade either of Suzuki or Caulfield for Zach Benson?
Yea good point no i woudlnt and i prefer Keller to Suzuki and Caufield

I guess it was more if Arizona was trading him that pick could be a good start

Reactions: Heldig

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Trade after the 2023 draft.

Detroit’s 2024 1st (top 10 protected, slides to 2025 unprotected if top 10)
Boston’s 2024 1st (unprotected)
Filip Zadina
Jared McIsaac
Add a 2nd in 2025 if Detroit makes the postseason
So a pick around 15, a pick around 25, both a year away from happening... a guy they can claim on waivers in Sept. (McIsaac) and another guy who might be available on waivers in September.

Boy that's quite the offer for a 1st line C.

Reactions: Art.Vandelay

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
You are more than welcome to prefer one over the other as they are pretty similar caliber players from the same draft year. Just don't make dumb comments about one being "younger and better" because that is negligible and respectively
One is younger and better. IMO That's not negligible.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
About Kaiden Ghule for Keller ?

Habs could spare him with Matheson, Wifi, Harris, Hutson , Engstrom on the left

Keller fits the rebuild at 24 years old

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
About Kaiden Ghule for Keller ?

Habs could spare him with Matheson, Wifi, Harris, Hutson , Engstrom on the left

Keller fits the rebuild at 24 years old
You want arguably the most skilled player to ever wear a Coyotes jersey, signed long term, in his prime?

In exchange for a 21 yr old defenseman with 44 career games whom, by your own words, the Habs "can spare?"

Keller is significantly better than anyone on Montreal's roster. But you want him straight up for a 21 yr old defenseman with 44 career games whom the Habs "can spare?"

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
As a wings fan, I don’t take anything less than 3 mid to high 1st rounders for Keller, even then I would think long and hard, kid is super talented

Disgraced Cosmonaut

Oct 26, 2002
Visit site
AZ isn't interested. Keller and Crouse were given the option to move on and opted to stay. He is controlled through his prime and is continually getting better. There is no reason to move him; the Coyotes already have more picks than they realistically can use.
This. And therefore, it’d take a ridiculous haul to get him. At least it should.

Kaiden Ghoul

Youppi va t’il devoir chauser ses patins calvaince
Jan 19, 2020
You want arguably the most skilled player to ever wear a Coyotes jersey, signed long term, in his prime?

In exchange for a 21 yr old defenseman with 44 career games whom, by your own words, the Habs "can spare?"

Keller is significantly better than anyone on Montreal's roster. But you want him straight up for a 21 yr old defenseman with 44 career games whom the Habs "can spare?"

I think he was referring Guhle as a surplus on our left side

Granted Guhle as not a lot to show now but he have the potentiel to be a top 2 guy

Undertand why you guys dont do it but it would be stupide in a way from the habs pov

FinnishCoyote

Jan 3, 2017
Nothing incidates that he wants out, nothing indicates that management wants to trade him.

He's young borderline elite winger with very good long term deal, it would take a massive deal to get him out of desert

Reactions: Art.Vandelay

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad