GDT: Are You Ready to Rummmm...er, Draaaaaaft!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Buddy from Chicago said that Stan has known his pick for two days now. A lot more people guessing it’s Dach at #3.

Dramaaaaaaa

drw02

Aug 10, 2013
Reminds me a lot of Trouba to be honest. Big heavy shot, good passer (especially outlet) with good vision. But yes he doesn't cheat his defensive assignments to play offense. Still that is a good quality in people where defending is their primary job.

Could see that, Parayko another best case comparison. I was a little hyperbolic saying it would be a brutal top 10 pick but still don't think it's the way they should go. If he makes it to mid-late 1st and they can package some picks to move up that'd be much nicer

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
I don’t know if anyone else is watching the pre-show, but remember when we had someone saying Kirby Dach was arrogant and full of himself and had terrible character? Holy shit that was inaccurate.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
If it goes Hughes/Kakko/Dach/Byram, and Turcotte is there at 5, I'm having a long phone call with LA.

We should, I am not sure that the conversations weren't about us going after Dach at 5. I feel even stronger about Turcotte there, but we will see. Turcotte is basically exactly who LA should be looking to get though. A young, dynamic skater that can play the full 200 and take some of the burden off an aging Kopitar and get more life out of him. We will see, I would be stunned if they moved it. But none of us really know for sure.

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
I really hope Chicago doesn't take Dach

that's the worst case scenario for me as someone that has Byram/Dach/Turcotte in a tier of their own after Kakko because I think it pretty much cements all three of them going before the Wings pick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad