Are we in Canada paranoid about 2026 or should we not be worried?

ORRFForever

Oct 29, 2018
October 17, 2024 :

* Jake Neighbours finally stepping up with his first goal.

* Bedard with 2 assists.

* Sam Reinhart adding to his assist total - 4 Goals and 5 Assists in 6 Games

* Shea Theodore and Mark Stone with a FAST start in Vegas.

* Kent Johnson doing well in Columbus.

* Fantilli with his 2nd Goal.

* Owen Power with his 2nd goal.

* Wyatt Johnston with his 4th assist.

* LAF is PPG+.

* Shane Wright with his first goal and assist.

Negatives :

* LAF disappointing.

* Dylan Cozen with his first point. Come on kid, you can do better.

Last edited:
Reactions: jj cale

Mathieukferland

Oct 11, 2020
Sloane Square, Chelsea, England
Watched SJ v Chicago tonight, Bedard has taken his game to another level. Draws 4 man coverage in transition nearly every rush and opens up soooo much space for Foligno and Teravainen.

Perhaps this is just the TSN content machine trying to generate clicks but there have been some suggestions it’s too early for him and he shouldn’t make the team; I would honestly see his omission as a near Crosby in 2006 level mistake, he’s a top 30 (perhaps even higher) player in the league right now with one of the worst rosters around him. Play driving, vision, and deception all at an elite level

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Watched SJ v Chicago tonight, Bedard has taken his game to another level. Draws 4 man coverage in transition nearly every rush and opens up soooo much space for Foligno and Teravainen.

Perhaps this is just the TSN content machine trying to generate clicks but there have been some suggestions it’s too early for him and he shouldn’t make the team; I would honestly see his omission as a near Crosby in 2006 level mistake, he’s a top 30 (perhaps even higher) player in the league right now with one of the worst rosters around him. Play driving, vision, and deception all at an elite level
I'm confident he will be on the team and he will be eased in as the games go on.

What;s the format for that thing anyway?, I'm going to have to go check on that.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
I'm confident he will be on the team and he will be eased in as the games go on.

What;s the format for that thing anyway?, I'm going to have to go check on that.

LOL. A 4 team exhibition tourney in lieu of the usual February All Star boring crap. The correct answer is does it really matter? It shouldn't be anything more than tryouts for the Olympic team.

Reactions: ORRFForever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad