GDT: Are We Digging In Yet? Oilers vs Canes, 7PM on SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Have to say - putting Nurse on the right side so Dermott can cover* for him is some masterful coaching

*by covering, I mean Dermott looks so bad that I haven't noticed Nurse in a negative way all game
Next game they’ll play Emberson on the left. Out here playing 4D chess

Reactions: Tarus

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Have to say - putting Nurse on the right side so Dermott can cover* for him is some masterful coaching

*by covering, I mean Dermott looks so bad that I haven't noticed Nurse in a negative way all game
Nurse looks better on RD for some hilarious reason. Probably because it’s forcing him to read and react instead of overthinking.

Reactions: oobga and Tarus

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

Quite an adventure so far. Maybe we should try him with Kulak if Nurse is a right side D now

Reactions: Tarus

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
I like curves generally speaking

That thars some new fangled technology. Back in the day when we used to have to walk to the rink and wheel water barrels around the ice and do concessions between periods..
Been there done that.
Push the snow off first with the large plywood scrapers too and then shovel it all out of a small window at the end of the arena so that you princesses pushing the water barrels could do your work.

Tarus

Jun 22, 2006
Edmonton
Quite an adventure so far. Maybe we should try him with Kulak if Nurse is a right side D now
I think the intention is to maybe get a top 4 upgrade sooner rather than later. Always lots of left D available, not to much on the right side. Nurse being effective on the right side could open a lot of options for the Oilers as it's pretty obvious that Dermott/Emberson aren't the answer.

Of course, it makes the Broberg loss that much more glaring if things pan out like that, but not much they can do about that anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad