GDT: Are We Digging In Yet? Oilers vs Canes, 7PM on SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanadasTeam99

Jul 22, 2024
Stu is giving us a chance so far. We're going to need him to keep up this level of play to close out the 2nd and for the 3rd.
This is, by my count as a Stu hater, about the 3rd game/4th game in the last 2 years I remember where he has kept us in the game (really helping us win). He has had to come up big a few times. That's rare

Reactions: Bryanbryoil

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Canes have the 7th worst shooting % in the NHL... not as bad as the Oilers 2nd worst numbers... but that at least helps explain this game somewhat.

Carolina definitely has a rep of corsi magic and failing to be able to finish when the going gets tough. Just keeps ending their season every year.

Reactions: McHelpus

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Brindy gotta be ripping a strip out of the canes. They took 4 penalties in first 28mins against the Oilers. You had to know the 1# on the chalkboard was don't take stupid penalties. Canes take 4 quickly. Something really off with this Canes club. Sure they look busy. But they're playing pretty dumb.

Reactions: brentashton

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
They have zero youthful energy and it's showing. A bunch of grumpy vets. We miss a guy like Holloway
And before you call me a Holloway hater. I have his graded young gun card and a game worn Bakersfield jersey of his. The irony of the young gun card is I got it the day he signed the offer sheet.
IMG_8229.jpeg
IMG_8221.jpeg
IMG_8240.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: TheSuperElite
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad